Msbuy carries over 1000 styles of costume wigs for almost every look imaginable. Dance the night away at your 70's party wig or an afro. Add on a hair bun or ponytail with one of our hairpieces. We even carry an assortment celebrity wigs that help you look like your favorite TV or movie stars.Read More
How Long Do Hair Extensions Last?
Typically, tape-ins should last anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks after your installation, depending on how fast your hair grows. When you return for a reinstallation, your stylist will use a gentle bond remover to separate and slide the sandwiches out. Then they’ll replace the old tape on the wefts with new tape and put it back in your hair. As long as you take excellent care of them, you can reuse your extensions up to three times.Read More
When buying Brazilian Virgin Hair, especially if it is Hair Bundles, you expect a certain amount of quality in the product. You also expect it to be real. In the event that you are unsure, here are a few ways that you can check if the hair you’ve bought is genuine.Read More
Wearing wigs not only allow you change style so quickly, it also allow your own hair get recover if they are in poor state. While wearing wigs, it’s important to maintain your own Brazilian Hair Bundles underneath the wig cap. So when you remove the wig, it can looks better and healthier than before. If you are wondering how to protect your hair while wearing wigs, the following is a couple of tips you can use, it is also useful for your brazilian hair.Read More
The lace wig on the forehead of human hair is natural to wear, and the lace wig in front of human hair looks like a natural hairline. Because the front lace mesh cap bottom, the wig is worn in a way that keeps your hair away from your face and reveals the natural hairline on your forehead, so you can design it with your really natural hair style!Read More
Msbuy is committed to ensuring that very satisfied customers are satisfied with your product and with our service, that our hair can be reused and that after 6 months – 1 year of careful care. Please note that each batch of original hair is unique and there is not an identical bunch. This is the nature of raw hair without treatment. Please check your purchased hair before installation. Before using our hair, please feel free to comb the brush (use a wide comb to comb your curls) or wet it if necessary, but do not cut off the weft or lace until you are satisfied. If there is any problem with the hair, please return it for replacement before use.Read More
Hair weave is a kind of chemical fiber hair piece made of human hair or artificial hair, which is used to add hair to the natural growth hair or directly cover the natural growth hair. The best quality hair extension is the hair with the hair scales still in the same direction. This kind of hair is the most natural.Read More
How to take care of brazilian wavy hair weave and give them a unique style.Read More
In the beauty industry, everyone seems to have a story when it comes to hair problems. No matter what the story, the ultimate goal is healthy, great-looking hair.Read More
I am going to discuss few things you need to know about 360 lace wig, like what is 360 lace wig, how to install 360 lace wig, why buy 360 wig.
* What is 360 Lace Wig?
360 lace wig is a new design hair weaves and extensions trend. Pre-plucked 360 full lace around the entire perimeter of your head, 360 degree natural looking hairline. 360 lace wig is like a lace headband only with hair on it.
You can greatly decrease the sew in hair weaving time using 360 lace wig you will need lesser hair wefts and bundles for a full sew in. You will needs only 2-3 bundles to complete the full weave.
* How to Install 360 lace wig?
1. First prepping your hair, including Bleaching knot and shampooing and conditioning your 360 lace wig. Air dry your hair closure. You can dye the lace to match your skin tone or perm your 360 lace wig to a new color.
2. Do basic straight back braid pattern for sew in. Place the 360 lace wig on your head lined up with your natural hairline, make sure it is perfectly positioned along your natural hairline. Cut the lace around, leave the front part, pluck hairs from the frontal hairline, trim the lace in the front part carefully in the last.
4. Start to adhere your 360 lace wig by either using the sew-in or using glue-in methods to secure the front part to your own hair or to your wig cap(depends on whether wearing the wig cap). Then sew in the rest part.
5. Add the matching textured hair wefts to close off the opening – 2-3 Bundles would be perfect to create a full sew in weave.
6. After complete the processing of sew in, you 360 lace wig is done. And you can style it to ponytail hairstyle, braid your hair weave, or just let down thy hair. 360 lace wig give you many hair styling possibilities for you can part your hair into any direction.
*Why Buy 360 lace wig?
Save time: 360 lace wig is very easily to be installed and can significantly save the installation time.
Less hair bundles needed: general 2 bundles will be enough for a full sew in with 360 lace frontal with bundles.
Adjustable straps: make sure your 360 lace wig can perfect suits your head.
Versatile hair styling possibilities: you can put in a ponytail or any other as you like.
Freestyle parting: you can part your hair in any direction with 360 lace wig.
Save money: 360 lace frontal with bundle deals is much more affordable than a ready-to-ship wig.