In the beauty industry, everyone seems to have a story when it comes to hair problems. No matter what the story, the ultimate goal is healthy, great-looking hair.Read More
I am going to discuss few things you need to know about 360 lace frontal, like what is 360 lace closure, how to install 360 lace closure, why buy 360 closure.
* What is 360 Lace Frontal?
360 lace frontal is a new design hair weaves and extensions trend. Pre-plucked 360 full lace around the entire perimeter of your head, 360 degree natural looking hairline. 360 lace frontal is like a lace headband only with hair on it.
You can greatly decrease the sew in hair weaving time using 360 lace frontal you will need lesser hair wefts and bundles for a full sew in. You will needs only 2-3 bundles to complete the full weave.
* How to Install 360 Frontal?
1. First prepping your hair, including Bleaching knot and shampooing and conditioning your 360 lace closure. Air dry your hair closure. You can dye the lace to match your skin tone or perm your 360 lace closure to a new color.
2. Do basic straight back braid pattern for sew in. Place the 360 frontal on your head lined up with your natural hairline, make sure it is perfectly positioned along your natural hairline. Cut the lace around, leave the front part, pluck hairs from the frontal hairline, trim the lace in the front part carefully in the last.
4. Start to adhere your 360 closure by either using the sew-in or using glue-in methods to secure the front part to your own hair or to your wig cap(depends on whether wearing the wig cap). Then sew in the rest part.
5. Add the matching textured hair wefts to close off the opening – 2-3 Bundles would be perfect to create a full sew in weave.
6. After complete the processing of sew in, you 360 lace wig is done. And you can style it to ponytail hairstyle, braid your hair weave, or just let down thy hair. 360 lace frontal give you many hair styling possibilities for you can part your hair into any direction.
*Why Buy 360 Closure?
Less hair bundles needed: general 2 bundles will be enough for a full sew in with 360 lace frontal with bundles.
Adjustable straps: make sure your 360 closure can perfect suits your head.
Versatile hair styling possibilities: you can put in a ponytail or any other as you like.
Freestyle parting: you can part your hair in any direction with 360 frontal.
Save money: 360 lace frontal with bundle deals is much more affordable than a ready-to-ship wig.
choosing a new hair style or haircut is not an easy choice to make nowadays with all the models found on the market.Read More
winter is a problem for your hair? dont worry we got youRead More
Woke up with zero time to run a comb through your hair?Read More
buying a new wig all the time can be a waste of money when you can just get back your old human hair to life. the fact that is tangling does not mean that the hair is damage or unusable.
this is 5 step to bring back your old weave to life.
Just like your own hair, before styling, you want to be sure to detangle it first. It may be daunting or even difficult, but it must be done.
You can’t wash it or comb through it all the way without detangling it first. Depending on how tangled and matted it is, you can add some conditioner as you detangle to loosen it up and provide slip.
Once the hair is throughly detangled, you then want to soak the hair. I like soaking mine in an apple cider vinegar mixture that is diluted with water.
The ACV mixture will cleanse the hair and remove any build up and residue that may be lingering behind on the wefts and throughout the hair.
First, you want to rinse out the ACV mixture, and then add shampoo. Make sure you rinse the hair from top to bottom, and be gentle with the hair so you don’t cause any unwanted tangles. You can go in with a clarifying shampoo to remove any remaining buildup from the hair, and then follow up with a regular cleansing shampoo.
Now that you have shampooed the hair, then you need to condition it with your conditioner of choice. Let the conditioner sit on the hair for about 15-20 minutes to soften it up. If you are washing weave or a wig that is on your head, then you can even sit under the dryer for 15-20 minutes with the conditioner in, and then rinse out.
5. Air Dry
Whether the hair is installed or not, you can allow the hair to air dry. If the hair is installed, you do want to make sure the braids underneath are completely dry, so you can sit under the dryer for a bit.
Once the hair is washed, conditioned, and dried, your hair should look and feel revitalized! It is ready for another install, or to be kept in a few weeks longer.
A wig can instantly change one's appearance and offers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to hairstyle, color, and length.Read More
- Your hair is completely covered and protected, with the exception of your leave-out.
- Low to zero manipulation during style.
- Freedom to make dramatic hair changes without commitment. So, cut and color away!
- Protection helps retain length.
- It can last up to two or three months.
- Tight braids can cause breakage.
- It’s hard to wash and condition your real hair during this style.
- It can be itchy.
- Take down can be time-consuming.
Follow and like our
WHATSAPP: +86 18663339171
If you are looking for a wig that will look like your own hair, then the human hair wig is your wig.
As indicated by his name human hair wig are made with human hair, it feel and look like human hair. As your own hair, you can style it, perm it and heat it.
and like all things on earth it has its pros and cons
* The appearances : they are easily confused with real hair because they are human hair no hair will seem more natural to you than human hair.
*The Styling Versatility : many human hair wigs can be colored, pered, and styled just like your own hair. please it is important to take your wig to a stylist who is experienced in dealing with human hair wigs if you wish to alter the style.
*The Texture: Because they come from the heads of other people, there are a variety of textures. you can match your own hair texture very closely.
* The longevity : with proper care, human hair wigs can last a year or more when worn daily.
*The cost : human hair wig are the most expensive hair , because they are harvested from human hair.
*The High Maintenance : just like real hair, human hair wigs need to be washed , deep-conditioned and re-styled frequently.
*The Color : it is difficult to replicate an exact color when you replace a human hair wig or wish to purchase a back up of the same style, because each wig contains hair harvested from multiple people.
*The reacts to weather : like your own hair would , human hair wigs react to the weather and can become frizzy, limp or dry depending on the weather.
Do not think that there is only these pros and cons on human hair wig, there are several others, but we will stop for the moment.
XOXO MSBUY UNIQUE IN HEART.......................
Follow and like our
WHATSAPP: +86 18663339171
whether our hair is short, medium or long, we all meet at one point this problem of hair tangling.
whether you have any hair types, Peruvian, kinky curly hair, Malaysian body wave, silk straight hair or Brazilian, hair becoming tangling is a common problem . here is some trick to prevent hair from tangling.
1- BRUSH YOUR HAIR
make sure you're brushing your hair at least 3 times a day specially before a shower and before sleeping this will help keep your extensions tangle free without much work. is better to use a loop brush, this is a super gentle brush which won't work to break your hair and brushing from the ends of your hair working your way upwards.
2-CARRY SOME HAIR OIL,HAIR CREAM,OR LEAVE -IN CONDITIONER
just because you leave home with tangle-free hair does not mean that your hair will stay that way. consider carrying some hair oil or cream or leave-in conditioner. this way, you can apply it to hair whenever it starts to get tangled.
3- ALWAYS CHOOSE A MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.
choose good quality shampoos and conditioners that contain the high amount of moisturizing ingredients in them. Moisturizing conditioners allow your hair to retain some amount of moisture for longer and thus help you keep your hair tangle and knot free.
4- AVOID WASHING YOUR HAIR DAILY
everyday shampoo will strip moisture out of your hair. washing every other day will make sure that your hair and scalp is not totally dry which is a cause of damaged and tangled hair.
5- CONDITIONER WORKS GREAT TO DETANGLE HAIR
use conditioner regularly in order to make your hair shinier, smoother, softer and stronger.
if you have dry hair that tends to get tangled as soon as the start drying, then an excellent way to avoid this is to use a high-quality conditioner after shampooing your hair. Conditioner ensures that the hair does not tangle even after drying.
the list is so long but here are some tips See you soon XOXO.......
Follow and like our
WHATSAPP: +86 18663339171